PARKING & DIRECTIONS
Parking is limited at Penn’s Landing so public transportation (including RiverLink Ferry, SEPTA, PATCO, and PHLASH) is encouraged. Parking is available at Penn’s Landing lots and in the Hilton Penn’s Landing Parking Garage (next to the Independence Seaport Museum on Columbus Blvd.), with available ADA accessible designated parking spaces. Both parking areas can be entered at Walnut Street and Columbus Blvd.
SEPTA bus routes that will connect you to the festival are as follows: 17, 21, 25, 33, 42, and 48. Penn’s Landing is also a short walk from Philadelphia’s Historic District and the 2nd Street Market-Frankford Line station. Visit septa.org to help plan your trip.
Penn’s Landing is the first stop on the Independence Visitor Center’s PHLASH transit loop, which stops at Center City Philadelphia’s most popular attractions. Guests can purchase an all-day PHLASH pass online.
Visitors are welcome to park in Camden and take the RiverLink Ferry across the Delaware River to Penn’s Landing. RiverLink service will be paused on Thursday, May 24 from 2:30 pm through 5:00 pm for the Parade of Sail. Click here for more information.
Recommended drop off locations include:
- Front & Chestnut Streets.
- Front & Walnut Streets.
- Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Spruce Street and Columbus Boulevard.
Walking Distance to Penn’s Landing From:
- Front & Chestnut Streets: 0.1 mile
- 2nd Street Station (SEPTA Market-Frankford Line): 0.3 miles
- Independence Visitor Center, 6th & Market Streets: 0.6 miles
- 8th & Market PATCO High Speed Line: 0.9 miles
- Pennsylvania Convention Center/Jefferson Station: 1.1 miles
- Philadelphia City Hall/Suburban Station: 1.4 miles